Head of Operations in Malta
Executive Summary of the key objectives:
· Strategic development in line with the company’s vision
· Strong leadership skills to develop and lead a team locally as well as internationally
· Engage in client relationship to delineate service improvement
· Drive efficiency, productivity and improvement of operational processes through the deployment of ICT solutions or work processes
· Together with the CEO and CFO set-out a plan to achieve the vision of developing the contact centre as a customer service of excellence.
· Manage change to achieve the vision of becoming a customer service of excellence.
· Introduce Key Performance Indicators at all levels in line with company objectives.
· Introduce new initiatives to add value to our clients and improve customer service delivery.
· Be responsible in ensuring seamless integration and ramping for the provision of services to new clients.
· Be responsible for the integration with other partner companies in cases where we will be delivering services from locations.
· Design, pilot run, and if effective, launch the concept of home working.
· Manage, organise, change, and adopt the organisational structure according to the service agreements signed with our clients with the aim to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
· Select and define the new roles within the new structure and identify the right people within those roles.
· Together with the Human Resources and Training Manager identify areas of development of the different team members. Ensure that the right people fit within the roles.
· Mentor the middle management team including executives and team leaders to develop themselves within their role.
· Develop the concept of succession planning within the operation to ensure business continuity.
· Develop the team spirit across the team and throughout the business units.
· Strengthen and develop the resourcing function and develop the team into a forecasting unit, ensuring that resources are managed deployed in an effective manner and that they retain the responsibility for intelligently achieving SLAs.
· Together with the CEO and the Sales department strengthen the relationship with our clients at all levels.
· Develop additional services that can be provided to our clients.
· Together with the IT Manager identify tools that could be deployed to automate processes and improve customer service delivery.
· Together with the CFO develop a balance scorecard per client.
· Prepare a yearly budget and highlight progress throughout the year.
· Together with the CFO take an active participation in the development of the business plan.
· Research and apply for an industry certification where industry and best practices have to be applied, thus giving the centre additional clout in the industry as well as with present and potential clients.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://ww.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!