Hotels and restaurants staff in the UK
Safe and fast departures – We’ve been placing people abroad for 15 years! The lowest departure cost! Earn money by working in a very pleasant field!
The ideal candidate:
– Anyone who speaks English can be hired!
– Weekly departures!
This is the most accessible working program in the HoReCa field in England, which offers a job very quickly and the possibility of making a career in this field. We guarantee the quality of our services through over 15 years of experience in recruiting and placing people abroad.
We recommend the HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, catering, caffes/ bars/ pubs) working program in Great Britain to all of those who have some experience in this field and can speak English.
– Front desk staff: day/ night Receptionists, Butlers, Bell boys
– Restaurant service staff: Waiter, Waitresses, Assistant waiters
– Bar serving staff: Bartenders, Assistant bartenders
– Kitchen personnel: Chefs, Sous chefs
– Kitchen and room cleaning staff: Dishwashers, Laundry washers, Maids
– General assistants: staff for other hotel departments
– Sales assistants in shops: for subscriptions for these jobs a pre-approval from behalf the agency is required
– Selected candidates sign the employment contract and leave for the UK within 2-6 weeks since subscription, according to candidate’s profile and their application file
– Because candidates work based on a employment contract, they can start work instantly, without a working permit from the British institutions
– Continual training during work time for development of professional abilities
– Access to a career plan
– Support in opening a bank account and assistance for applying and getting the NINO
– Very pleasant, dynamic and well paid field
– Placements are made mostly in hotels, from all over Great Britain
– Salary rates start at 6,70 GBP/ hour
– Selected candidates can pay the agency fee from their first earning
– Couples accepted
– Relevant experience, in most cases
– To speak English at level 6 at least (on a scale from 1 to 10) for jobs that don’t require client interaction, and at least 7-8 for jobs that do require client interaction
– Good attitude, pleasant personality, hardworking, competent, serious, flexible and in a good physical shape
– Usually 40 working hours/ week
– During main season there can be up until 50-60 working hours/ week
– 4-6 working days/ week
– 1-3 days off/ week
Working/ off days are to be established with the employer, in the working contract
Accommodation is identified/ organized by the employer before candidate’s arrival. Accommodation is in single/ twin rooms, near the working place or at the working place, in rooms reserved for personnel only.
Renting and utilities costs: between 30-70 GBP/ week, according to location or employer. Usually the rent is deducted from the employee’s salary, without being necessary for them to pay at the arrival moment.
Meals vary from one employer to another, between 1-3 meals/ day.
Usually they are offered for free.
Sometimes, when the employer doesn’t offer meals, the employee will be able to prepare them within the accommodation space.
Documents requested by British companies candidate evaluation:
– Resume (CV) in English
– Photo of smiling candidate
– Copy after last studies diploma
– Copy after qualification certificates (if such is the case)
– 2 recommendations in English from previous employers (in original)
– Completed appliance form
– Completed medical declaration form
– 1 passport size photo
– 1 full body 9/13 photo, in office outfit
– Copy of passport or ID card
– Birth certificate in original, legalized copy in English
– Copy of clean legal record
– Medical certificate specifying “in a good clinical condition, mentally and physically”
– Copy of work record (if such is the case)
– Certificate released by the Ministry of Interior specifying that candidate does not have legal prohibition of leaving town or other legal limitations of free circulation outside the country.
For further details and subscription appointments please contact us:
Phone: 0040 376 444 555
Address: 4B Vulturului Street, Brasov, Romania