HR Executive- Malta
· Handling staff queries
· Maintaining employees’ records, updating organizational charts and managing employee benefits programs.
· Responsible for regular updates/revisions of the Employee Handbook and the HR Procedure Manual in accordance to Employment legislation.
· Forming part of the HR function allows the selected candidate to form an integral part of the business and drive success through employee support.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in an HR function with the ability to multitask and prioritise work effectively;
· Outgoing personality and able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills;
· Organisational skills
· Has to be meticulous and creative;
· Able to work on own initiative;
· In possession of a pro-active approach to work, a drive and passion in relation to HR tasks and an interest in establishing quality work practices.
Should you be interested, kindly forward your CV to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.