Human Recruitment Administrator
· Act as a point of contact for new recruits, obtain all necessary paperwork for our files and liaise with various departments to ensure they get access to the Company’s internal systems.
· Assist the legal department with drafting and issuing contracts as well as on any employment queries that may arise.
· Issue letters as required such as reference letters, earnings letters, offer letters and termination letters to name a few.
· Assist with the monthly salary workings and other payroll matters for some offices based overseas.
· Be responsible for the general upkeep of the filing system as well as the HR Database.
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management when requested
Attributes Required for the Role:
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, Outlook and internet
· Minimum A’Level standard of education
· Ability to adapt to changes quickly and take initiative to improve systems and procedures being used
· Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, a keen eye for detail and ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own
The post calls for responsible, motivated, energetic and highly committed individuals who don’t give up at the first challenge. The ideal individual would need to be a quick thinker as well as be ready to do their own research to learn and understand worldwide employment laws, policies and procedures.
Previous experience in Human Resources roles is not required; however experience in an administrative role is considered an asset. Full Training will be provided in-house.