Investment Administrator – Malta
Reporting to the Head of Security Valuation, the selected person will be primarily responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payments along with administration and operations of a number of listed alternative investments.
· Processing daily payments
· Managing money movement from paying agents to the respective Group Company
· Monitoring and keeping the Group Company accounts updated as available monies are invested immediately upon clients orders.
· Updating net asset value (NAV) in order to reflect bank movements & reconciling internal workings with daily bank statements
· Updating of daily trades
· Valuation of investments held within the group company
· Calculating fees and ensuring invoices are paid accordingly
· Updating investments and ensuring they are calculated correctly.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
· Professional accountancy/finance degree.
· Previous experience in a payment processing role within the Fund and/or Financial Services Industry
· Have a keen understanding of Financial Products and Valuation Principles for investments
· Must be able to prioritise to meet deadlines whilst ensuring payments are processed both promptly and
· Detail oriented and meticulous
· Excellent Knowledge in Excel
· Fluency both written and spoken in the English language
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!