• Structured career progression path
• Expert training programme gives you the tools you need
• Uncapped commission structure
Archer is an International Recruitment Company with an established office in Malta. We have existing clients in the IT sector and Archer will offer you access to a database of thousands of IT professionals and a full suite of tools to support you. We will provide you with extensive training to recruit successfully in this sector. Archer has a defined career path and an opportunity for you to move into leadership.
Archer Specialist Recruitment is an IT focused recruitment firm. At Archer our consultants have control, autonomy and input into the development of the firm. We believe in continual training and development. Archer provides regular structured training sessions.
We pride ourselves on delivering a professional service to our candidates and clients alike. Our consultants develop into specialists in their chosen IT market with our training programme. We believe in applying ourselves and going the extra mile for our candidates and clients.
Archer will assist in your relocation costs.
Motivated and successful people will have opportunities to develop their career in terms of financial rewards, team leadership, management and international opportunities.
• Receive expert training on all Full Life Cycle recruitment: developing business through to placing candidates
• Develop client relationships and manage key accounts
• Actively seek out candidates through advertising and searching out A-Players
• Master the IT market by focusing on a specific sector within it
• Join a highly collaborative, welcoming environment with an established team
• Develop new business and seek out new clients and opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluent English language skills
• 6 months – 1 year of experience as a Recruitment Executive or in a Sales role
Basic Salary (depending on experience), plus a highly lucrative commission structure, + benefits package
For more information contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org