IT Support Specialist to be based in Malta
IT Support Specialist
Expanding our operations, in addition to continual growth in existing segments of our business, we are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our growing team in Malta.
We’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
The ideal candidate will provide IT Support Services and assist with the smooth running of the company’s IT infrastructure.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and software applications
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Troubleshooting system/network problems and diagnosing hardware or software faults
· Providing IT related support to members of staff
· Setting up and maintaining new users’ accounts and profiles
· Maintaining records of software licenses
· Maintaining a stock of equipment, consumables and other supplies
· Conducting system backups and data recovery
· At least two years of experience in a similar role with hands on experience
· Good knowledge of Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
· Basic understanding of networks (IP Addressing, subnets and DNS)
· A first degree in Computer Science with emphasis on Networking and Information Systems, or another professional qualification such as Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Technology Associate would be considered an asset
· Enthusiastic to learn more about and eventually assist in any of the following areas: SAN technology, Firewalling, Network Routing and Switching, Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V virtual environments
· Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
· Accountability and honesty
Amazing benefits also include:
· Free breakfast, lunch and snacks.
· Multiple team and company events throughout the year.
· Complimentary maid service to your home.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org