JAVA SENIOR DEVELOPER – Permanent
Established Software Organization
Highly experienced management team
Our Client is an Organisation leader in sports betting and gaming supplier providing with strategic partnerships in key markets such as Central and Eastern Europe and, South America, offering full turnkey solutions for start-up companies, licensed operators and land based operations.
They gained in 8 years of experience a portfolio of over 20 partners and a staff of over 100 professionals worldwide. Their market leading solution, vendor relationships, in-house expertise and professionalism ensures that every partner, whatever the market, will be given the local expertise and knowledge necessary in launching a successful operation.
• At least 4 years hands-on experience with JAVA.
• In possession of a University degree in a computer science subject.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
Skills & Requirements
• Solid Java development knowledge – specifically good clean testable Java.
• Solid experience of Spring framework, JPA, Hibernate and Maven.
• Solid database knowledge, specifically MySQL and MongoDB.
• Solid knowledge of Agile development practices.
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 30,000– EUR 50,000 per annum +excellent benefits