Journalists ( Part time )
A client of ours being a local online newspaper, is seeking to recruit part-time journalists to join their rapidly growing team.
– Interviewing people when required to serve as reporting source;
– Find information to back up your stories;
– Being ethical and adhere legal practices in journalism;
– Attending press conferences when required.
– Candidates will be required to have excellent interviewing and reporting skills;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset but not a necessity;
– Fluency in English and Maltese is a must;
– Candidates studying Bachelor in Communication or similar qualification are eligible to apply for this post.
To apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Part-time Journalist”. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.