Junior Accounts and Payroll Executive – Malta
Our client a professional-services organisation that brings together expertise in corporate, accountancy, taxation, business advisory and related services within one office grouping with independent audit and legal support also close at hand.
They are currently seeking to fill the position of Junior Accounts & Payroll Executive. This position will contribute to the efficient and effective working of the Accounts Department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail.
· Responsible for a portfolio of accounting and payroll clients.
· General accounting functions, including maintaining accounting records (posting of day-to-day invoices, payslips, bank statements).
· Reconciling bank accounts, salaries, debtors and creditors’ balances.
· Preparation of end-of-year routines for audit purposes.
· Dealing with audit queries and related matters.
· Assisting seniors handling non-gaming clients in reporting requirements.
· Filing and records retention.
· Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
· Early stages of completing ACCA certification.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
· Should have experience in using MS Office (especially Excel).
· Experience in payroll is considered an asset.
· The ability to work on own initiative and in a team, whilst also adhering to deadlines.
· The ability to work and perform under pressure.
· Good communication and organisational skills.
· Fluency in English both written and spoken.
· Attention to detail.
· Highly organised.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!