Junior Data Warehouse ETL Developer
Step into a buzzing Date Warehouse and BI environment with this Data Warehouse ETL Developer role. One of Malta’s most well-known and established iGaming companies, it’s the perfect environment to gain experience and learn. The team there is friendly and sociable and the environment relaxed and fun. Your role will help to grow the company’s largest market segment and since this is a more Junior role you will also enjoy some great career prospects as your skills develop.
With the Junior Data Warehouse ETL Developer role you will design and develop new ETL process using a range of the latest ETL tools and technologies – including Talend, Redshift, Tableau. Your role will help to empower the company’s BI function and analytical solutions. It’s a high strategic role for the company that aims to grow the VIP segment across the company’s range of brands. You’ll also assist with VIP relationship management and account management. It’s a broad role where you are guaranteed to be challenged and keep learning, while enjoying some great benefits like flexitime and paid overtime.
• Design, develop and maintain ETL processes using ETL tools like Talend, Redshift, Tableau
• Develop the Data Warehouse by creating ETL processes, enabling BI and analytical solutions
• Participate in regular strategic and operational meetings with colleagues, brand owners, stakeholders and partner brands
• Help to design and execute a strategy that grows the value of the company’s VIP segment
• Put in place Account Management principles for VIP executive and VIP functions at the company.
• 1-2 years with ETL tools/services
• Data Warehouse
• BI understanding
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 25,000 – 30,000
Flexitime, paid overtime