JUNIOR FINANCE OFFICER in Malta
Who are you?
The role comprises accounting and administrative skills. You probably have experience from working in a finance department. Experience in Gaming would be an advantage. You have a well-developed capacity in creating Microsoft Office Excel sheets. You are proactive and alert to changes foreseeing any necessary adaptions. You are eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
· Scheduling and preparing weekly payments;
· Perform day to day accounting tasks, including invoicing processing, bank reconciliations and bank postings;
· Assisting the preparation of the VAT returns;
· Establish and maintain supplier accounts;
· Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
· Other ad hoc tasks as required.
· Must be in possession of an accounts A level
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a finance role
· Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel
· Possess Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Preferred, although not essential:
· Hold a diploma in finance / accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining ACCA