Junior Finance Officer
Who are you?
The role comprises accounting and administrative skills. You probably have experience from working in a finance department. Experience in Gaming would be an advantage. You have a well-developed capacity in creating Microsoft Office Excel sheets. You are proactive and alert to changes foreseeing any necessary adaptions. You are eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
– Scheduling and preparing weekly payments;
– Perform day to day accounting tasks, including invoicing processing, bank reconciliations and bank postings;
– Assisting the preparation of the VAT returns;
– Establish and maintain supplier accounts;
– Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
– Other ad hoc tasks as required.
– Must be in possession of an accounts A level
– Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a finance role
– Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel
– Possess Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Preferred, although not essential:
– Hold a diploma in finance / accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining ACCA