– Drafting and revising various contracts, resolutions and other agreements
– Gathering the relevant documentation from clients for company incorporation and other services related to corporate law
– Drafting of M&A and other corporate documentation
– Liaising with the MFSA
– Junior lawyer (who has already acquired a warrant to practice law in Malta) with at least a basic knowledge and experience in corporate law (company incorporation, transfer of shares, ROC regulations, etc.). Previous experience in gaming or financial institutions is an asset but not a prerequisite.
– You are dedicated, hard-working, highly organised and able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
– You are able to work well in a team as well as independently,
– You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages represents an asset.