Junior Product Manager
· Supporting the product life cycle from planning through to development and maintenance
· Maintaining and improving the quality of the product on a regular basis
· Documenting the systems used from an operational perspective as a series of manuals.
· Supporting analysis of market requirements for current and future products and features
· Act as interface between offices, teams and departments like Product,
· Payments, Customer Support, Marketing, Fraud, etc Key Relationships Internal Customer Service, Payments & Fraud, Marketing, CRM / VIP Management External Casino Support, Bookmakers, Developers Decision Making Authority Escalate issues to the Head of Product Management
· Graduation of high school or post-secondary school
· Preferably experience in the iGaming industry and/or experience in payments, banking or finance
· ability to work with diverse stakeholders & partners locally & remotely; Strong communication & alignment skills in a multi-language work environment;
· Detailed yet pragmatic thinking and problem solving skills;
· Knowledgeable in current web and mobile developments and trends; Knowledge & interest in online gaming and/or sports betting is considered an advantage, as well as a general interest in sports;
· Available to travel on a quarterly basis;
· German fluency will be considered an asset.