Junior Software Developer – Malta
Our client is seeking to recruit a Junior Software Developer to join the Information Technology Unit.
The key responsibilities are:
· Develop software solutions using the latest IT technologies to meet business requirements through team and individual effort.
· Participate in the gathering and analysis of new system requirements.
· Participate in the design, architecture, implementation and initial testing of the software solutions.
· Provide full documentation in terms of both technical and user documentation as part of the final software solution.
· Adapt to new technologies as required from time-to-time to meet project objectives and goals keeping abreast with new software development technologies and principles.
· Liaise with other teams within IT for the implementation of software solutions, in particular with the IT Core Systems team for any database related issues.
· Take a leading role in the support function for internally developed systems.
· General IT Helpdesk for all systems including hardware & software as needed.
· Support and monitoring of the bank’s EOD process.
Competences and experiences
· The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
· Have an MCAST Higher National Diploma, related to software development.
· Possess strong software development skills using Microsoft .NET environment, supported by Microsoft certifications such as; MCSD: Web Apps and MCSA SQL Server.
· Ideally have a minimum of one year experience working with database design, database development and web development.
· Be flexible and willing to learn banking processes and systems.
· Be self-motivated with an ability to work on own initiative with a results driven approach to work
· Be attentive to detail
· Demonstrate team playing skills
· Have strong communication skills
· Have the ability to multitask
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!