Junior Systems Administrator – Malta
· The candidate will be part of the systems support team and will be involved in the provision of day-to-day first-line IT support services to ensure that their clients’ and internal IT infrastructure operates efficiently.
· This include the user management, provisioning new equipment and software, troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
· The IT infrastructure is predominantly Microsoft-based thought there are a number of Linux based systems.
· Either have just attained, or be studying to attain, the MCSA and /or the CCNA qualification.
· Have a good understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems (windows 8 /10) and Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of VMware virtualisation technology and previous work experience would be considered an asset, but are not essential.
· Good communication skills,
· Good command of English both oral and written
· Appropriate technical training on specific applications will be provided. Candidates must be willing to travel overseas for short term assignment.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!