Korean speaking Admission Executive – Malta
The Admissions Executive is responsible to ensure that agent partners are receiving an excellent service encouraging them to continue to work with and increase their bookings with the company.
· Handling of agent bookings, dealing with agent enquiries and giving advice on company centres
· Inputting of bookings into company’s central booking system and making any subsequent amendments
· Checking availability for courses, accommodation and other special requests for all company Centres
· Handling visa applications for all centre locations and sending out visa documentation to clients
· Following up on students’ arrival details, necessary waiver forms and ensuring that information is available for Centres to provide a welcome service to students on arrival
· Handling customer complaints – acting as a go-between for agents and company Centres
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with company’s Agents and strive to exceed their expectations
· Keep updated with information related to locations, services and programmes offered by the company to its clients.
· Contribute to the updating of the Knowledge Management System, and the updating of agents’ contact details / addresses/information/commissions
· Follow up with Finance regarding invoicing queries from agents, commission payments to agents.
· Keep up to date with market knowledge, statistics of student weeks and sales to date.
· Post-secondary level of education i.e. Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent Korean and good English; both written and spoken
· Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset
· Customer service experience
· Good IT skills
· Can do attitude, honest and reliable
· Keen eye for detail and good organization skills
· Exposure to the EFL/ESL industry is also considered an asset.
· Experience in a similar position
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or contact us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!