Korean speaking Admission Executive – Malta
The Admissions Executive is responsible to ensure that agent partners in South Korea are receiving an excellent service encouraging them to continue to work with and increase their bookings with the company.
· Handling of agent bookings, dealing with agent enquiries and giving advice on company centres
· Inputting of bookings into company’s central booking system and making any subsequent amendments
· Checking availability for courses, accommodation and other special requests for all company Centres
· Handling visa applications for all centre locations and sending out visa documentation to clients
· Following up on students’ arrival details, necessary waiver forms and ensuring that information is available for Centres to provide a welcome service to students on arrival
· Handling customer complaints – acting as a go-between for agents and company Centres
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with company’s Agents and strive to exceed their expectations
· Keep updated with information related to locations, services and programmes offered by the company to its clients.
· Contribute to the updating of the Knowledge Management System, and the updating of agents’ contact details / addresses/information/commissions
· Follow up with Finance regarding invoicing queries from agents, commission payments to agents.
· Keep up to date with market knowledge, statistics of student weeks and sales to date.
· Post-secondary level of education i.e. Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent Korean and good English; both written and spoken
· Knowledge of other Asian languages will be considered an asset
· Customer service experience
· Good IT skills
· Can do attitude, honest and reliable
· Keen eye for detail and good organization skills
Exposure to the EFL education industry is also considered an asset.
· Experience in a similar position
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook !