Legal and Compliance Officer Estonia/Remote
– Ensuring that the business is in compliance with all applicable gaming and financial regulatory requirements.
– Advising on the rules and regulations pertaining to various territories globally and responsible for overall strategies in ensuring the business complies with legislation and making any necessary changes. Essentially, developing and maintaining the portfolio of gaming licenses held by the company.
– Handling the company’s litigation matters, assisting with license applications and with the draft and negotiation of commercial agreements.
– Co-ordinating audits to which the company may be subjected from time to time.
– Involvement in the establishing of new companies and the efficient filing of taxes.
– Other day-to-day tasks such as investigating customer complaints, approving advertisements and communicating company policies to other members of the organization.
Experience and Skills:
– At least three years’ experience working in the iGaming industry from a legal, compliance, licensing or regulatory perspective.
– Relevant professional qualifications in finance, accounting or law an advantage.
– Being able to work on different tasks at the same time.
– Having an analytical mind, well-organised and with strong teamwork skills and communication abilities in English.
– Self-motivated, proactive and with IT skills.
– Willingness to travel regularly.
If you’re interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org