LOA Pensions Administrators – Malta
· Dealing with the generic day-to-day administration duties via telephone as well as email
· Receiving, reviewing and loading Letter of Authority accordingly
· Researching and obtaining information related to the client’s pension by contacting their previous employer
· Continuously chasing up relevant companies for the information and/or documents that have been requested
· Sourcing extra information from consultants/coordinators and informing the relevant pension providers
· Maintain a good rapport with the relevant consultant and/or coordinator which provides a good foundation in providing them feedback every step of the way
· Once relevant documentation is received, adequate checks are carried out to ensure that documents are fully complete and adhere to the predetermined checklist
· Dealing with all the administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail which might include and is not limited to sorting, scanning, distributing and filing.
· Maintaining the upkeep of a constantly changing client record database as well as ensuring that the online QROPS system is up to date
· The gathering and formulating of data that is to be implemented and manipulated for the weekly reports requested by the consultants, coordinators as well as the Division Manager and CEO ensuring that all the pending as well as completed cases are clearly shown
· Dealing with the follow up from relevant management related to their queries and/or concerns that may arise from the distribution of the weekly reports
· The support of other colleague’s daily task within the LOA Team as and when required
· Establish and cultivate a close collaboration with the QROPS pensions department ensuring that all the requested documentation and/or data requested is forwarded in a swift and efficient manner allowing the workload to be shifted to the next stage as smoothly as possible
· The tracing of pensions through the use of internet/ pension tracing
· Once final transfer documents are obtained, distribution to the relevant consultant and/or coordinator needs to be carried out
· Train any new recruits should the need arise
· The support of other colleague’s within the department as and when required
· Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!