LPI Financial Controller – Malta
Main purpose of Role:
To provide thorough financial analysis and management reporting within required timeframes, track assumptions, develop and evaluate operational reports to ensure completeness and accuracy, review and advise on appropriate levels of internal controls on key processes, and support all group finance functions across all key objectives. To support company operations and assume all duties as required.
· Responsible for day to day financial accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, payroll. Prepare and maintain all accounting records.
· Prepare monthly management reporting pack, with supporting analysis for submission to Senior Management within agreed deadlines.
· Prepare and oversee quarterly reforecasting process for the LPI division.
· Prepare financial Budget packs for the LPI division and proactively drive process to ensure accuracy and completeness of data/analysis to support decision making. Deliver Budget packs to Senior Management within agree deadlines.
· Oversee year end audit process for LPI divisional and prepare statutory audited accounts for the LPI division on a consolidated and entity basis in accordance with IFRS. Act as main contact for external auditors and address/action audit queries raised.
· Deliver strong cash management, ensuring the day to day cash requirements of the business are met, and prepare rolling weekly/monthly cashflow reforecast to monitor ongoing cash requirements.
· Work closely with senior management team to pro-actively develop and enhance business analysis to support decision making.
· Develop, support and maintain pricing model to be used for assessing new business opportunities.
· Prepare quarterly financial board papers to be issued one week prior to meeting.
· Develop key business analysis for capex/depreciation, revenue, IT and staff costs.
· Complete other related duties as assigned.
· Ensure internal control standards are maintained, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, and any issues raised by external regulators and compliance reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, business related field or equivalent
ACA, ACCA, CPA or other relevant professional qualification
Management and Financial reporting, in compliance with IFRS requirements
Presenting financial information to senior management (finance, and non-finance personnel)
Managing external audit reviews including mitigation of identified control weaknesses
General ledger systems and Excel
Planning and organizational skills
Ability to lead / manage projects and supervise other’s
Excellent analytical, accounting and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
Demonstrated accountability for results and success.
Strongly self-motivated and directed with a sense of urgency that drives issues to closure.
Ability to design and drive through process change to deliver efficiencies.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook !