Our client is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant who will be reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer. This role will specifically focus in managing:
1. the Billing Section with in the Finance Department;
2. the IT Related developments and upgrades to the Accounting Package (Microsoft Dynamics NAV);
3. the IT internally developed dashboards; and
4. the departmental accounting function, including budgeting, variance analysis and reporting.
The Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Managing the billing function, the process and the billing team;
· Develop innovative solutions to improve the billing process, reporting and dashboards;
· Be creative in improving the existing functions in the company’s accounting package and develop, simpler, faster modes of capturing data, reporting and presentation of results with the collaboration of an in-house team of IT-developers;
· Liaising with the IT-developers to improve upon the external modules that are integrated to the accounting package with the aim to fasten data capturing; collation and management;
· Managing the Group’s existent dashboards and come up with creative proposals for improvements;
· Manage the Group’s internal departmental accounting function, which includes mainly, but is not limited to: departmental budgeting; profit and loss; cost centre analysis; variance analysis; monthly reporting; and forecasting;
· Preparation of ad-hoc reports and tasks as requested by the senior management;
· Carry out periodical revenue and expense analyses by business sector and function; and
· Any other related duties as requested by the Senior Management.
The post requires a highly motivated individual with ambition for further professional career growth. The ideal candidate should have:
· at least 5 years of experience in first line to middle management in a Finance Department;
· obtained the accountancy qualification or equivalent; or
· is in the final stages of obtaining ACCA or equivalent
The role requires an individual who is creative, motivated, committed and who is able to meet reporting deadlines.