Our company is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands that businesses require without sacrificing performance.
This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring that output from the marketing team meets company needs. To do this, the manager is involved throughout the creative production process including planning, managing team members and vendors, ensuring quality, and reporting on progress. Marketing projects vary widely and include lead generation campaigns, client campaigns, trade show and special event materials, and website development.
Key job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Tracks the priority and status of all marketing and public relations projects, the tasks required to complete them, and the production resources required to implement.
· Works with various departments, SME’s and Stakeholders to develop project plans and task lists to help properly identify resource requirements and timelines and works to ensure the successful and timely completion of these projects.
· Works to ensure that marketing, and communications programs and campaigns initiatives are accurately reflected on all production pieces, including but not limited to: Sales and marketing assets, lead gen campaigns, account base campaigns, trade show materials, special event materials, web properties, online advertising campaigns, print advertising campaigns and SEO implementation.
· Provides quality assurance oversight for all production pieces prior to stakeholder review and final delivery, including but not limited to: Sales and marketing assets, lead gen campaigns, account base campaigns, trade show materials, special event materials, web properties, online advertising campaigns, and print advertising campaigns.
· Provides guidance, standards and requirements to staff, as well as manages the day to day production activities and theme, campaign and project.
· Monitors and manages budgets, resource hours and project timeframes for internal and freelance resources.
· Serves as departmental point of contact for internal marketing department, freelance and agency vendors, and all advertising and marketing initiative vendors.
· Collaborates with technology partners to establish joint marketing and event efforts, and is responsible for managing and obtaining MDF (Marketing Development Funds).
· Remains current on industry trends and technology.
· Is a “working manager” able to contribute to campaign creation and content development.
· Researches and proposes solutions that delivers cost effective creative processes, resources and technology.
· Conducts regular scrums with internal marketing production team, freelancers/agency partners and project management teams.
· Writes and distributes campaign, features and project launch notifications to internal stakeholders.
· Is responsible for driving revenue via digital and traditional marketing activities.
Team Work & Communication
· Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
· Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
· Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to overall company culture.
· Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
· Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
· IT Industry background is crucial, specifically IaaS, cloud or ISP knowledge required.
· Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce and Google marketing tools is a plus.
· Previous international marketing management experience required.
· Previous experience, willingness and ability to manage a remote team are essential.
· Front-end ecommerce, demand generation and customer acquisition experience a plus.
· High degree of professionalism.
· Excellent team and relationship building skills.
· Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
· Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
· Demonstrated excellent organizational skill.
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.