Marketing Managers – Malta
· Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
· Plan marketing and branding objectives.
· Expand product solutions and offerings.
· Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
· Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
· Prepare and adhere to budgets.
· Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
· Design print ads and publications.
· Ensure brand messages are consistent.
· Gather and analyze customer insight.
· Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
· Engage consumers on social media.
· Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
· Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
· Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
· Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
· Engage other organizations within the community.
· Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
· Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
· Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
· Budget-management skills and proficiency
· Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
· Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
· Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
· Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related field is an asset.
· Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a management marketing post.
· Experience in the hospitality industry is mandatory
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!