Our client, specialising in the automotive industry is seeking to recruit mechanics to expand it’s operations.
– Able to inspect and test vehicles;
– Able to find faults in vehicles;
– Keeping equipment available to use;
– Providing road assistance by means of road help in an ethical and professional manner;
– Assisting clients by fixing vehicles on the spot. This includes: providing fuel and also fixing punctures;
– Ensuring that inspection, maintenance and repair procedures are applied;
– Ensuring that vehicles, equipment and premises are checked, maintained, fixed and functioning.
– A minimum of 1 year experience working as a Mechanic or a similar role;
– Fluency in both Maltese and English;
– Familiarity with Maltese roads and locations;
– Mechanical knowledge;
– Valid driving licence;
– Able to work on own initiative;
– Time management skills and punctuality.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com quoting “Mechanic” in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.