Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant
Our Client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant, educated to Bachelor or Masters Degree level, and with minimum 3 years work experience as an AX Consultant or equivalent. The successful candidate will work in an international team, and will be involved in hands-on configuration assignments, as well, expected to functionally lead Dynamics AX solution implementations.
Together with other project team members and the Technical Architect you will be able to design new functionalities and modules. Furthermore you are able to assist and coach colleagues. You will also take part in sales presentations to potential customer or partners. You would be based in Malta, but could travel to customers or partners in different countries.
– Minimum 3 years work experience as a ERP Functional Consultant, preferably with knowledge and experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX, on Finance, Inventory and Trade. Manufacturing and Warehousing knowledge will be an added value
– Experience as an AX pre-sales Consultant
– Knowledge of all ERP modules, particularly finance, warehousing and trade and logistics
– Analytical, accurate and proactive
– Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
– Good spoken and written English
– Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
– Willing to travel abroad on a needs basis