.NET Backend Developer
- World-leading financial advisory
- Young and energetic IT Team
- SQL/T-SQL/C#/MVC and more
Since being founded in 2002, this organisation has gone truly global, acting as a leading financial advisory for tens of thousands of clients in over 100 countries. As .NET Backend Developer, your position is key in the ongoing development of innovative web applications across the entire project lifecycle. With this role, you’ll become part of a dynamic, young IT team that’s lively and full of creative energy, adding to this company’s growing legacy of innovation.
Your .NET Backend Developer role takes place in a welcoming environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork rather than competition. You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom in what you do, creating new web applications, enhancing existing ones and growing your programming skills along the way. You’ll carry out troubleshooting and resolve issues. You’ll partner with the Development team, Team Leaders and other professionals from across the business. There are also some enjoyable extras like an on-site gym and regular salary reviews, and benefits like health insurance.
- Create innovative web applications and tools that enhance business efficiencies
- Develop code structures that solve specific tasks
- Participate in the upkeep of existing web applications
- Keep up with new technologies and propose software programmes compatible with them
- Help to ensure software quality by troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Participate in the planning and delivery of software applications and platforms across the business
- 3 years – SQL, T-SQL, MVC
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 26,000 – 30,000
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.