NOC Technician in Singapor
This position is with the NOC Services Team whose primary purpose is to troubleshoot high level technical problems, while proactively dealing with special customer needs. This position is also responsible for testing new systems for customer use.
In addition, the NOC Services Tier II Technician will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining internal tools used by the NOC Services team as well as machines used to gather information for billing purposes.
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist the Engineering team with advanced server and networking administration.
· Front line support for Tier I request.
· Ticket triage and acts as single point of contact for customer on escalations to the appropriate level.
· Ability to adhere to comprehensive documentation policies and practices.
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
· Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
· Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
· Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
· Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
· Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise.
· Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects.
· 2-3 Years previous Unix/Linux experience.
· Database Experience (MySQL Preferred).
· Apache, Tomcat, NGINK, IIS experience.
· Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare preferred)
· Windows server level of knowledge.
· Server Migrations.
· Basic networking knowledge a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· High level of understanding and experience with information technology or previous experience in a Data Center.
· Experience in a previous support or help desk role a plus.
· Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
· Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to email@example.com