Norwegian CS Agent – Malta
When you live in Malta you have the beach on your doorstep and enjoy over 300 days of sunshine every year. All of this also comes with an affordable cost of living and fantastic career development opportunities!
Our client, whose head office is based in Malta, is currently hiring a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent.
What will the job involve?
· Speak to customers via phone, email and live chat; answering questions and generally helping them out.
· Keep accurate records of the customers account and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
· On occasion your language skills might be utilised for translations as well!
What is required?
· The ability to speak and write Norwegian at a native level, along with a fluent level of English.
· A positive can do attitude and strong communication skills.
· Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage but the willingness to learn is a pre-requisite.
What is on offer?
· As an industry standard you can typically expect full relocation support, competitive salary packages and a fantastic working environment.
If interested or know of anybody who may be, kindly forward a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call +346 27 204 520 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!