Norwegian-speaking Customer Support Malta
Norwegian speaking Customer Support – Malta
Sliema has everything an expat could ask for! Great year round weather and a little lower cost of living than many other European countries. On top of that, there is already a large expat community there and the country has activities that will suit anyone’s taste. Relocating to Malta can offer you the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to help develop your career!
Our client has their head office in Malta and they are currently hiring a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent.
· Communicate clearly with customers regarding their questions and issues through the phone, email and live chat.
· Collect accurate records of customer accounts and escalate customer issues internally when needed.
· From time to time, your language skills may be used for translation tasks!
· The ability to speak and write Norwegian at a native level along with fluent English.
· A positive attitude and well developed communication skills.
· Prior experience in a similar role would be a benefit, but the willingness to learn new skills and responsibilities is a requirement.
What is offered:
· You can expect full relocation package. This includes a great working environment, relocation support and a competitive salary!
To hear more about this great opportunity, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team by hitting the ‘Apply’ button and sending us your CV. One of our team members will contact you for a chat soon!
Is this job not right for you? Contact us anyway. We can tell you about other vacancies that may be a better fit for you! Also, don’t forget about our ‘refer a friend’ scheme where you can earn 250 Euro for referring a friend so send your friends CV to us!
Betting Connections has multilingual vacancies across Europe in locations such as Greece, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, UK and many more!
Get in touch on Apply@bettingconnections.com