NORWEGIAN SPEAKING OUTBOUND CALL AGENT – Malta
· Approach customers in a friendly manner and ability to adapt communication style based on customer needs and profile.
· Take ownership of direct customer contacts and proactively expand each marketing campaign and promotion to the phone channel in order to reach targets and improve performance.
· Monitor and analyse conversion, retention and reactivation rates.
· Improve customer satisfaction and engagement rate.
· Constantly optimise process of contacting customers and rewards offered in order to improve the above mentioned KPIs.
· Propose and implement activities based on the local country attributes.
· Develop best practices for contacting customers over the phone.
· Collect customer opinions on key marketing practices and develop a live feedback loop for those that helps improve and drive change within the department.
· Understand and act upon trends within the market as well as within local segment and products.
· Provide insight into local offering and development based on primary data collected.
· Highlight country specific facts of relevance to global campaign schedule.
· Collaborate and provide support to the Account Management team in reaching and serving better the top tier of the brands customers.
· Participate in country meetings and discussion forums as an advocate of the customer.
· Fluency in Norwegian is a must.
· Good understanding of marketing campaign planning.
· Knowledge of key marketing practices and Customer Relationship Management.
· Friendly, patient approach to customer communication.
· Ability to identify opportunity and react quickly to customer feedback.
· Knowledge of marketing KPIs.
· Strong discipline and decision making skills.
· Excellent understanding of the companies product portfolio and its customers.
· Great interpersonal skills to build rapport amongst customers and internal stakeholders.