Office Manager & HR Coordinator – Malta
· Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, manage contracts and price negotiations
· Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, errands etc.
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
· Ensuring the office environment is maintained and organized to a high standard to create an effective working environment.
· Responsible for the “look and feel” of the company.
· Being the first point of contact for the Company on the phone or in person (reception).
· Working with service suppliers in an organized way to order supplies (office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc.).
· Recruitment: Manage the entire process recruitment and new hire processes for various positions which includes: engagement with recruitment agencies, receiving CV’s from the different sources, CV’s screening, phone interviews and frontal interviews, preparing employment contract etc.
· Preparing new starter and terminating employee’s documentation.
· Supporting the induction process for new starters.
· Welfare- Proactive planning and management of welfare activities and budget, Including gifts to employees for holidays and birthdays, fun days and happy hours, etc.
· Payroll – Reporting against the monthly time recording system for payroll. Collation of administrative information for payroll purposes.
Experience and Skills:
· Experience in administration position in online companies- at least 2 years- must
· Background in recruitment – must
· Experience in recruitment to call centers- Advantage
· Knowledge in local labor law- Advantage
· Fluent English- Must
· Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes
· High degree of initiative; self-driven and self- motivated; Ability to work autonomously
· Excellent interpersonal skills, Open Minded, communicative, Positive thinker