Online Advertising Specialists – Malta
The Online Advertising Specialist plays a key role within the Sales and Marketing function. Through online techniques and analysis, this role requires the creation of relevant marketing plans for customer acquisition whilst developing and maintaining relationships with Publishers, Networks, and online Partners.
So if you’re talented, motivated and are looking to take the next step in your online marketing career, this is a great opportunity for you! The Online Advertising Specialist is responsible for carrying out all aspects of online marketing through a range of different digital media. Reporting to the Online Acquisition Manager, your key areas of responsibility would include:
Primary Role and Responsibilities
· Manage advertising network’s traffic and campaign optimisation through real-time bidding (RTB);
· Manage partner accounts and traffic, using appropriate account management tools and systems;
· Research proactively for media-buying opportunities using existing networks, as well as creating new relationships;
· Setting up the appropriate campaigns with the right commercials for the business and with the most suitable partners;
· Optimise the ROI of all new and in-flight above the line (ATL) campaigns and achieve the quarterly and annual revenue targets;
· Plan and prioritise online sales activities working towards achieving agreed business aims;
· Monitor online marketing activities and provide relevant reports and information on a daily and weekly basis in conjunction with the business intelligence (BI) team.
· A Degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant qualifications;
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position;
· Demonstrated ability to create online advertising campaigns that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention;
· Experience in campaign optimisation at various stages within the sales funnel;
· Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics);
· Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
· Highly energetic, skilled negotiator, self-motivated and results driven – focus on revenue, ROI and traffic growth;
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines;
· Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
· Demonstrates an innovative and creative approach and a good eye for detail.
Other Desirable Skills
· Understanding or previous knowledge of online software sales, e-Commerce and channel distribution would be desired, but is not essential.
If you are interested In this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call +356 27 204 518 for more information
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!