Payment Product Specialist
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Casumo is a technology company at heart and we are currently increasing our Payment Product Team to make sure our product is top of it’s game. As our Payment Product Specialist you will work in a small team taking care of the Payment Integration Cycle. You will work in a high paced environment using your agile mindset to ”get stuff done”. You have an eye for details and has a keen interest in Payments with a drive for technical development.
· Someone with quite experience within the online gaming industry.
· Someone who has worked in a similar position before and has experience from working with Payment providers.
· Someone who has the ability to work effectively in a team and understanding. the importance of being collaborative but at the same time can be self-driven when needed.
· Organised and used to work on several projects at the same time and multi-tasking between them with ease.
· Have some experience or knowledge about the meaning of working in a agile environment.
· A people person with high communicative skills both in writing and speaking.
AS THE PAYMENT PRODUCT SPECIALIST AT CASUMO YOU WILL BE:
· Updating and improvement of current integration processes;
· Prepare business specifications for the payment processor integrations;
· Coordinate technical integration with payment processors and relevant teams;
· Perform testing and Quality Assurance throughout integration;
· Making sure all reporting from all payment providers are tied in to the company systems;
· Create manuals and ensure that the Payment Team is up to date on training with Payment Methods;
· Analyse performance together with rest of the Payment Product Team;
· Communicate product changes to all relevant stakeholders within the company.