Who are we looking for?
Being a Payments Ambassador at Casumo means that you are part of the team that spear heads our risk based approach. We don’t believe in splitting Payments and Risk into two separate entities instead we combine them into one role to decrease friction and increase flexibility.
You are responsible for the whole range of tasks and challenges that arise on a day to day basis and as part of our autonomous organization and Payments team you are always encouraged to get your hands dirty and take tough decisions on the fly.
Being able to juggle several complex balls at a time is a must, or we’ll even go one step further, you must enjoy a bit of craziness…
You have an analytical mind and also understand that the lines between an amazing player experience, player security and compliance often look blurry. You must enjoy navigating that landscape.
Who are you?
Someone that has been around the block in iGaming and is tired of rigid workflows, bad priorities and bureaucracy. You know that keeping the player happy is all there is too it, no matter what it takes.
We believe that autonomy is one of the keys to success so you have to be highly self-motivated and thrive when the going gets tough. You are interested in how things work and are curious to get involved in finding new ways how to enhance our risk based approach.
We value your personality and ability to adapt very high. That you are able to fit in with our skilled, crazy and fun team is essential. You work hard and you play hard. You believe that keeping each other’s back is as natural as the air we breathe.
Being able to work shifts and Weekends is no problem and you consider yourself being somewhat tech savvy.
You must be excellent in English and if that comes with a side of Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or German we love you even more. Great communication skills are required both orally and in writing.
We experience a massive growth in the UK so UK native speakers are highly sought after as well.
– Day to day tasks consists of processing withdrawals, KYC verifications, risk monitoring, player queries, payment provider contacts and more.
– Supporting our amazing Ambassador team with payments related queries and discussions.
– Improving work flows and procedures.
– Maintain our awesome company culture and have fun.
We also offer
· An amazing custom built office (soon ready)
· Fantastic, inspiring, crazy and fun co-workers (or as we call them; friends)
· Great company events and parties.
· Competitive salary.
· To be part of shaping the future…