Personal Assistant and Administration Executive – Malta
· Help manage relationships with clients, staff, collaborators and external parties
· Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
· Keep and maintain an organized filing system for quick retrieval
· Welcome clients and ensure they are well taken care of
· Provide a service that is the line with the respective Partners’ work habits and preferences
· Manage and maintain Partner’s diary and email account
· Filter email, highlight urgent correspondence and action as necessary
· Ensure busy diary commitments, paper work and travel arrangement are managed effectively
· Screen general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Partner by redirecting or taking forward such as contact as appropriate
· Arrange meetings
· A-Level standard of education
· Above average knowledge of office software applications
· Comfortable with technology as an essential tool and medium of work
· Proven experience, of at least 3 years, working within an office environment
· An ability to work under pressure and multi-task
· Has good communication and organizational skills
· A good agent of completion for managerial initiatives
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call +356 27 294 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!