PHP Developers – Malta
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
· Implement necessary server-side functionalities using PHP or other scripting languages, ideally through the use of modern MVC frameworks
· Optimize applications for maximum usability, speed and scalability
· Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via documented APIs
· Front-end point of contact for the development team with product owners and both internal and external stakeholders
· Working independently and also as part of a team to put forward suggestions for improvements in existing software and ideas for new approaches, practices and technologies
REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION:
· Degrees in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Web-Development, programming or equivalent
· Certification in PHP web development, graphics and software programming will be considered as assets.
· Several years of programming experience in PHP and/or other similar languages
· Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS3, XML and JSON
· Strong knowledge of PHP and/or other scripting languages
· Skills and experience in Web-Application Development using the LAMP stack or other
· Experience with CSS systems such as SASS and LESS
· Care for cross-browser compatibility
· Knowledge of Yii framework will be considered an asset
· Experience in application UI/UX design will be considered an asset
· Documentation experience and knowledge of documentation standards (UML)
· High level of initiative and self-motivated
· Team player
· Result oriented
· Well organised
· Good communication and reporting skills
· Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!