PHP Team Lead
Title: PHP Team Lead
This international Marketing organisation is growing their software development team in Malta. For this reason a new role has been created for a PHP Team Leader to take part and lead the organisation through that change while simultaneously mentor the current development team and be involved in coding. The role will initially be 50% management and 50% developing new applications but will be moving to 100% management as the team grows.
The company has a strong portfolio and an established base of clients. They have a diverse and casual work environment with offices very centrally located in Sliema. This is an opportunity to grow into the role, take part in decision making and become a key person in the organisation.
• Career progression to a leading role within the organisation
• Mentoring role while being close to technology
• Flexible dress code and work hours
• Diverse work environment
• Competitive rewards + relocation for internationally based candidates
• Experience leading a team of developers
• IGaming or marketing experience
• Portfolio of strong projects
For more information contact Diyana confidentially on +356 99338359, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. See more related roles at http://www.archer.com.mt/project-management-jobs/.