Platform Administrators – Malta
Our client’s Platform is a medium where the client may trade online. The administrative personnel involved in this section facilitates and assists consultants and clients in setting up their accounts on the company platform and sort out issues that might encounter on a day to day basis
The Platforms Administrator will be responsible for:
· Handling any requests from potential clients/consultants by setting them up with Demo Accounts
· Processing and loading fund platform applications
· Liaising and obtaining information from clients in order to maintain Platform accounts
· The inputting of relevant data in the fund platform as well as liaising with platform providers (Moventum) ensuring that accounts are being set up adequately
· Reviewing Account check reports ensuring accounts are created accordingly within 24hr requirement period.
· Rectifying any problems that may arise accordingly should the case arise where accounts are not activated within the 24 hour lapse.
· Courier relevant documentation to platform provider
· Carrying out due diligence on any courier and/or scans received from platform provider ensuring that adherence to compliance regulations implemented by company is followed
· Processing paper-based fund instructions (Structured Notes) as well as liaising with platform providers in rectifying any problems that may crop up
· Maintaining and inputting relevant data on Fund Platform homepage to ensure it is always kept up-to-date with any new products that may be recently launched on the system by the platform provider
· Managing and handling transfer of assets should the need arise where closure of accounts occur yet investments still wished to be maintained
· Reviewing the commission statements prior to sending them off for loading by the Commissions’ department
· Work with the IT Department should any IT related platform queries occur
· Consulting and working hand in hand with relevant personnel in establishing smoother and more efficient business development
· Compiling the AUM (Assets Under Management) report related to Funds & Notes as per local management’s requests as well as any additional ad-hoc reports required
· Continuously liaise with the clients with regards to the status of their account ensuring that:
o If the account has insufficient funds and is in debit/debt, client awareness is required as to their current situation and client needs to be informed to settle the issue accordingly;
o If the account contains a large amount of money sitting around, promotion of other products is carried out to encourage the client to re-invest their money.
· Dealing with the generic day-to-day administration duties via telephone as well as email
· Report to the Administration Manager should any significant issues arise.
· Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to formal notification being provided to the Employee.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies:
· Ability to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly
· Organized and diligent
· Attention to detail
· Works well under pressure and able to multi-task
· Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language
· Willingness to learn
· Time management skills
· Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package
· Preferably ECDL certified
· Previous experience in a telephone based role and/or customer service considered an asset
· Exposure and/or experience in the finance industry considered an asset
· Exposure and/or experience in administration considered an asset
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!