Player Support Manager
– Do you possess at least 2 years iGaming experience?
– Do you have previous experience working in a multi-branded environment?
– Have you held a managerial customer service role?
The right candidate will enter into the most senior role in a multi branded iGaming specialized Player Support department focusing on multiple markets.
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Operations, you will have two Team Leaders to aid you with a total team of 15 staff which is continually growing.
The department covers all possible iGaming related products from Sportsbook to Live Casino to Bingo, utilizing all contact channels from phone, live chat, email, social media etc.
– Extensive iGaming experience, minimum of 2+ years.
– Previous experience working in a multi-branded environment.
– Extensive Customer Service experience in a managerial role.
– High bandwidth individual that is able to extensively multitask.
– Methodical, structured and organisational skills are absolutely paramount.
– Motivate your staff and promote team spirit.
– Staff your team to ensure optimal coverage and quality of service.
– Recruitment, coaching and training.
– Intimately familiar with CS metrics.
– Previous Account Management experience considered a plus.
– Strong knowledge of Excel.
– Previous experience with project management, considered a plus.
– Deadline focused, able to deliver under pressure and promote the same can-do attitude in your team.
– You take charge of tasks and problems coming your way, and ensure they are resolved both within a timely fashion and to the absolute highest level of quality.
– Positive mindset, able to motivate assist and advocate for your staff as well as end customers.
– Problem solver, analytical and able to think outside the box.
– Great communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Competitive remuneration and benefits package offered to be discussed with client company.