Polish Country Manager
The Country Manager will be expected to develop and maintain the market penetration strategy set out in discussions with senior management. The Country manager will be involved in the consumer facing operation and marketing plans. In their work the country manager will work closely with and the head office in Manila and European office in Malta responsible for the day to day operations spanning from customer care, finance, payments and fraud plus product development.
· Responsibility for profit and loss
· Country Manager will be involved in the recruitment of the Malta customer service team, in collaboration with the Head of European Operations based in Malta.
· Develop and execute localised strategy to grow the brand in the Polish market
· Keep senior management informed on local legal developments
· Research the Polish market potential, key barriers to growth, consumer preferences and reporting on the competition.
· Work alongside various internal stakeholders in the company such as product and marketing teams
· Responsible for online and offline media buying
· Source, establish, maintain and manage strategic business relationships and partnerships with affiliates
· Supervise social media pages and ensure are in line with company strategy