Portuguese Technical Support Specialist in Prague
Our client, a company within the automotive industry, is looking to hire a Portuguese Speaking Technical Support Specialist to join their team in beautiful Prague
· Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
· Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
· Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
· Research required information using available resources;
· Follow standard processes and procedures;
· Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
· Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
· Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
· Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
· Ability to communicate clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone);
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
· Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
· Multi-tasking capabilities, able to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment;
· IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory, but would be a huge benefit
· Impeccable level of spoken and written German is mandatory
· Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
· Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
· Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
· Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
· Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message, and permitting response and feedback from the listener.
· Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
· Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
· Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
· Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
· Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
· Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
· Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
· Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send me your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org