PostgreSQL DBA – Permanent
· Leading gaming company
· Database administration
· Attractive salary and benefits
With a rapidly increasing demand for its services, this leading gaming company has a fantastic opportunity for a Database Administrator (DBA) with a PostgreSQL background to join the development team full-time. One of the world’s largest digital companies offering online platforms and games, this unique opportunity presents exciting potential for career advancement.
This Postgres Database Administrator role lets you develop a set of skills that covers every aspect of database administration. This includes maintaining and enhancing the PostgreSQL database and providing database services to a range of IT implementations from initial design and development, through to production implementation and support. This broad skill set is a strong foundation for future career development.
· Manage the administration of the physical databases, tuning performance and taking charge of data recovery
· Provide technical advice on database issues, and manage the resolution of incidents affecting database performance
· Direct the monitoring, administration and implementation of database systems
· Provide problem identification, research and resolution actions to resolve any unexpected issues that arise
· Coordinate database architecture changes
· 2 or more years as a Database Administrator
· Proficiency in PostgreSQL
· Knowledge of Python as a scripting language would be considered a plus
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 45,000 plus health and life insurance benefits
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT infrastructure opportunities see http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta