Private Client Administrator
Our client is a privately owned international Group providing multi-jurisdictional administration services, advisory services and fiduciary services to institutional, corporate and private clients. An opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Administrator to join the Private Client transactional Services team in their Malta office.
Summary of the position
The Private Client Administrator will deal with the day-to-day duties of providing administration services to a portfolio of Maltese and offshore trusts and companies.
– Coordinate standard corporate and trust transactions;
– Prepare standard board, trustee and shareholder resolutions;
– Prepare and maintain share registers and share certificates;
– Maintain the companies’ and trusts’ files, both manual and on office computer systems;
– Open and maintain bank accounts, including the preparing payment instructions, reviewing and filing bank statements and reconciling payments;
– Liaise with clients, service providers, authorities and staff in various jurisdictions;
– Other ad hoc duties and projects as required.
– Have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position in a trust company;
– A STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) qualification and/or experience with the administration of offshore companies and trusts would be an advantage;
– Be fluent in English – additional European Languages would be an advantage;
– Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in a number of different countries;
– Have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with close attention to detail;
– Have the ability to stay calm under pressure;
– Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The Private Client Administrator will report to the Team Leader – Private Client Administration based in the Malta office, and will liaise with staff across the company offices.