Private Clients Admin – Malta
Our client is a privately owned international Group providing multi-jurisdictional administration services, advisory services and fiduciary services to institutional, corporate and private clients. An opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Administrator to join the Private Client transactional Services team in their Malta office.
Summary of the position
The Private Client Administrator will deal with the day-to-day duties of providing administration services to a portfolio of Maltese and offshore trusts and companies.
· Coordinate standard corporate and trust transactions;
· Prepare standard board, trustee and shareholder resolutions;
· Prepare and maintain share registers and share certificates;
· Maintain the companies’ and trusts’ files, both manual and on office computer systems;
· Open and maintain bank accounts, including the preparing payment instructions, reviewing and filing bank statements and reconciling payments;
· Liaise with clients, service providers, authorities and staff in various jurisdictions;
· Other ad hoc duties and projects as required.
· Have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position in a trust company;
· A STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) qualification and/or experience with the administration of offshore companies and trusts would be an advantage;
· Be fluent in English – additional European Languages would be an advantage;
· Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in a number of different countries;
· Have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with close attention to detail;
· Have the ability to stay calm under pressure;
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
· The Private Client Administrator will report to the Team Leader – Private Client Administration based in the Malta office, and will liaise with staff across the company offices.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook !