Private Clients Lawyer (Russian Speaking)
SENIOR PRIVATE CLIENTS LAYWER
Our client’s Private Clients practice focuses on providing high quality legal representation to ultra/ high net worth individuals and families and successful entrepreneurs and business families, as well as to their advisors in the legal, investments, and banking and fiduciary sector.
The Senior Private Clients Lawyer will be responsible for providing legal assistance in the areas of Maltese and international taxation and immigration law.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring legal compliance and maintaining high-level of communication with the clients’ international clients. The professional must remain abreast of current legislation/regulation and participate in re-design of services in response to business needs and/or new compliance requirements. This position also calls for an individual who can take leadership role in establishing and maintaining quality and consistency of legal work throughout the firm.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (a minimum of 2 years of previous experience in trust management, personal taxation and residence services at a fast paced, growing company is preferred)
· Comprehensive knowledge of team practice
· Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
· Proven ability to manage private clients within a multi-disciplinary context and proficiency in handling complex and challenging scenarios
· Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service required
· Individual contributor who takes initiative and has a proven ability to make sound decisions and prioritize competing responsibilities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications