A client of ours operating in the marketing software industry is seeking to employ a ‘Product Analyst’ to join the team working on developing strategies for the company’s products.
– Communicate with internal stakeholders
– Maintain a healthy relationship with people inside and outside the company who aim towards the company’s success
– Spot improvements that could be made and plan on how to implement them
– Identify insights that could lead towards profit growth
– Report to head of product
– Perform comparative analysis and market research
– Plan prospective releases and their expenses
– Post reviews from a business viewpoint
– Work well within a team
– Able to maintain close relationships
– 3/4 years of experience with a company working on both new and existing products
– Degree in Marketing/ Computer science or Business
– Good knowledge of iGaming
– Fluent in English
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Product Analyst ”. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.