Our client, a leading firm operating in Marketing software is currently looking for a Project Manager to expand its operations.
– Lead and construct the implementation of projects through the bringing together of internal and external resources;
– Ensure that tasks are finished in a timely and accurately manner within the provided budget;
– Report to the Project Manager Officer and other stakeholders about projects you monitored and viewing progress;
– Ensure that resources are available to use and can be found;
– Discuss the scope of project with all stakeholders;
– Prepare necessary reports;
– Identify necessities to create a work plan;
– Conduct reviews to asses project results;
– Identify risks and come up with solutions to minimise them;
– Prepare project status reports;
– Implement project changes;
– Discuss necessities with PMO to bring more efficiency in product delivery.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or an equivalent qualification;
– Previous experience with Project Management tools and a minimum of two years experience in managing IT related projects;
– Ability to effectively maintain resources;
– Results and detail oriented;
– Ability to influence others;
– English fluent;
– Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
– Planning, organizing and good decision making skills;
– Good team leader;
– Conflict management;
– Adapts easily and flexible.
To apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Project Manager”. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.