· Well-established FS organisation
· Growing international profile
· Range of benefits on offer
An exciting opportunity for a QA Officer to become part of a thriving financial institution. The company has had a presence on the island of Malta for many years now and this is set to continue into the future. This makes for a stable working environment. It’s also investing in that future by growing its online presence. As QA Officer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that the company software products meet a high standard. You’ll make sure that they meet design specifications and the company’s quality limits.
As QA Officer, you will create and implement bespoke QA / Testing strategies for the company’s software products, including test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures. There is a strong team of professionals in place. Part of your role will be to maintain open lines of communication with developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
The QA Officer position suits someone with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in the QA / Testing space and good working knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C# .NET and MS SQL. There’s a range of benefits on offer for the right candidate.
· Create test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures
· Develop testing programmes
· Document software defects and report them to Software Developers and Project Managers
· Monitor efforts towards bug resolution and evaluate their success
· Participate in product design reviews with input into functional requirements, product designs, schedules etc.
· Ensure technical accuracy and completeness of software documentation
· 2-3 years’ experience in QA / Testing role
· Microsoft proficiency – C# .NET / MS SQL
· An advantage to have: Jira / Git / GitLab / Confluence
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting QA professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta